Join The AFCI
For over forty years, AFCI has been an organization dedicated to providing advocacy, education and a diverse, global community for film commission members. AFCI welcomes film commissions that are regional, state, county, province or country based to join our international family.
By joining the AFCI, Members are entitled to a wide range of tangible benefits such as:
- Access to the Online Member Community which enables private messaging member-to-member, access to production leads, the ability to post to closed chat forums, access to libraries of hundreds of reports, white papers and regulations from around the world and the ability to download event images for use in reports.
- Discounted access to AFCI University courses online
- the ability to attend the AFCI’s high-level industry events such as AFCI Week, where AFCI co-hosts the Physical Production Power Brunch in conjunction with The Hollywood Reporter, Meet the Execs and the multi-day Cineposium Conference.
- A listing featuring their office in The Global Directory, a resource available to producers, location managers and anyone needing the service of a film commissioner.
- Discounted advertising rates with the AFCI’s Media Partners.
- Regular communications from AFCI, including a weekly news digest called AFCI Insights which features articles aggregated from major international news and trade publications covering a wide range of news that affects the production community.
- Ability to use “AFCI Member” logo on marketing materials and more.
AFCI Film Commission Members also receive notification to their inbox to log on to the Online Member Community and retrieve production leads from the Global Production Network Tool – an online form that enables content creators from around the world to submit projects (short and long form) for which they are seeking locations, stages, crew, incentives and other advice.
If you are interested in joining the AFCI and have any questions about benefits, please contact Marjorie Galas, SVP – Membership & Industry Relations at email@example.com.
© 2019 AFCI. All Rights Reserved