AFCI Cineposium Conference is an annual event held in September that is open to all members of the production community. This event provides a unique setting to discuss current topics affecting the business of production and to brainstorm solutions to challenges they face in an ever-changing industry.
Interesting in sponsoring Cineposium? Opportunities range from $400 to $10,000. Find out more here.
Business-to-Business Industry Day – Thursday, Sept 20th at NETFLIX
(optional, for AFCI Film Commission Members only)
Cineposium 2018 – Friday, Sept 21st & Saturday, Sept 22nd
Business-to-Business Industry Day (optional, for AFCI Film Commission Members only) – Los Angeles, California
Thursday, September 20th
An addition to this year’s Cineposium is AFCI’s inaugural Business to Business Industry Day, being hosted at NETFLIX. This is a full-day Production Company Showcase in a classroom setting, where senior executives from major film and television companies will come in one-by-one and speak to the group, highlighting their location and infrastructure needs as well as up-and-coming projects. We anticipate up to ten companies will be participating in this program, including Gunpowder & Sky, Blumhouse TV, Creative Projects Group, PGA International, Starz, Netflix, Crackle, HBO and New Republic Pictures. A separate fee is required.
42nd Annual AFCI Cineposium, Los Angeles, California. Friday, September 21st & Saturday, September 22nd
Cineposium will be held at Sheraton Universal which was recently renovated and is located next door to Universal Studios.
- a detailed listing on The Global Directory hosted on The Hollywood Reporter website
- highly competitive ad package rates with The Hollywood Reporter
- up to 50% discounted rates for AFCI University courses
- access to on-line libraries of reports, white papers, film legislation, film guidelines etc from around the world
- preferred access to AFCI Events, and
- for Film Commission Members, receipt of project lead emails direct via our online submission form – accessible on the AFCI website and The Global Directory.
Please contact Marj Galas (email@example.com) for more information.
Cineposium Conference is a hallmark annual event bringing film commissioners and industry together in a unique setting to brainstorm solutions, learn and seek answers to the challenges they face in an ever-changing industry. AFCI Members are able to host the conference in their territory – thereby For information about hosting Cineposium 2019, click here.