Beyond Cinema Deadline Extended - Plus Exclusive Cover Story
Exclusive interview with Christopher Walken at Toronto International Film Festival - as part of our TIFF Cover Story.
Conversations on the art of filmmaking, locations and production with Jake Gyllenhall and Director Brian de Palma (Scarface, Mission Impossible, Carlito's Way, Untouchables), Rachael Leigh Cook, Catherine Keener, Benjamin Bratt, Viggo Mortensen plus more from the AFCI-Beyond Cinema Studio at the Toronto Film Festival!
Beyond Cinema deadline goes a little "beyond"...good news for getting your artwork and budgets approved - we got a little extra time from our printer.
Deadlines now rescheduled to October 12.
AFCI's Beyond Cinema magazine is here to support you as members, producers and industry professionals as an important networking and branding tool for everyone in the film industry. Our annual programs and targeted publication delivers to your constituents... starting this fall at American Film Market, Hollywood, AFI Fest and going "beyond" with an expanded subscriber base.
- Beyond Cinema provides double the distribution of our previous annual Locations Magazine – (Circulation now 30,000 per issue).
- Triple the impressions through three annual editions – 90,000 total impressions.
- Reduced advertising rates per issue of Beyond Cinema – so your marketing dollars go farther.
- Official Distribution serviced by our new media partners, industry markets and festivals, including: Cannes – Marché du Film, Berlin, Sundance, American Film Market, AFI, and South by Southwest (SXSW) - in addition to our established distribution at AFCI Locations Show, Los Angeles Film Festival, and others.
- Expanded direct mail distribution to include members of professional industry guilds, WGA, DGA, AAMPAS (the Academy) and international film society members.
Special Sections Include
- The Commish: With focus on film commissioners and relevant interviews about current projects and challenges in these shifting times.
- Around the World in 80 Frames: Our photo - film essay.
- The F Word: With a look at the trend setting and important film festivals.
- Act One: Interview features from TIFF and Hollywood.