AFCI Locations Show 2013: June 28 -29
More Than 30% of Locations Show 2013 Exhibit Space Already RESERVED!
Don’t miss out on the many benefits of exhibiting at Locations Show 2013! In just minutes, you can secure booth space ONLINE or by contacting Melanie Field (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-323-461-2324 ext. 3). We’re ready to answer your questions, help you navigate the reservation process, and accommodate your fiscal year deadlines and other budgetary considerations. Let us help your location stand out at the show!
When it comes to showcasing your jurisdiction, facilities and capabilities to scores of current and potential clients, Locations Show reigns as the event of the year for the global production industry. And while digital technology has enabled our communication to transcend time zones, there’s no substitute for the power of face-to-face communication on the show floor.
- Gain not just real-time, but real-life access to scores of prospects worldwide including filmmakers, directors, producers, screenwriters, actors, agents, attorneys and scouts
- Create a lasting visual impression of your location, product or service
- Emphasize the unique advantages of your commission or company
- Usher promising communications and sales leads
More for Your Money
As part of our commitment to offering you the best value, AFCI has pre-purchased popular amenities to help you make an impact at the show. In 2013, all exhibitors will receive WiFi ($90 value), carpet ($550 value), an upgraded booth listing that provides access to attendees before the show ($395 value), and more. By bundling services and purchasing them all at once from our vendors, AFCI passes on a substantial cost savings to exhibitors for services purchased separately last year.*
Booth Prices, Exhibitor Costs, Exhibitor Value (Based on 2012 Costs)*
Standard, Member $3,000.00 ($4,031.00)
Premium, Member $4,500.00 ($5,531.00)
Standard, Non-Member $5,500.00 ($6,531.00)
Premium, Non-Member $7,500.00 ($8,531.00)
What’s more, we have made additional improvements based on exhibitor comments in 2012:
- All seminars will be held on the show floor in the Presentation Theater to ensure attendees spend the most time possible in the hall.
- There will be no outward-facing booths.
- Initially set small, the floor plan will be expanded to accommodate additional exhibitors.
- Unused areas will be masked to minimize the cavernous feeling caused by a large hall.
In the meantime, watch your inbox for the latest show developments including speaker and seminar line-ups and important exhibitor information.
Secure Your Space
Registration is open to Exhibitors and booth spaces are selling fast, Register Now to reserve the space you want! For questions please contact Melanie Field (email@example.com and 1-323-461-2324 ext. 3) with questions.