Malaga Film Office
Located in the southernmost part of Spain, Malaga offers pure Mediterranean Light, Sunshine, & Blue Skies 320 days a year, along with an extraordinary variety of unique locations!
Malaga Film Office is here to provide you with everything you need for your film shoot! It is a non-profit entity and was created by the City Hall with the mission to promote this Film-Friendly city by offering all of the following services entirely Free of Charge;
• City Permit Processing – For all non-commercial filming, Malaga Film Office will also ensure that filming is Free from any City Fees.
• Assistance with Locations.
• Coordination of Police/Traffic services, i.e.: Reservation of Parking and/or Public Spaces & Traffic re-routing.
• Access to Film within Public City Buildings, Historical Sites, Plazas, City Gardens, & more.
• Access to Film on Public Beaches & Promenades.
• Assistance with Production Logistics, such as Transport, Accommodation, & more.
• Information on Audiovisual Guides, offering data on all local Production Companies, Local Crew, Casting Agencies, Equipment Rental Warehouses, Catering Services, & much more.
For more information please visit our website now!
Malaga Film Office will be pleased to meet you and is here to help in any & every way possible to ensure your shoot to be a truly memorable experience!