The 2016 AFCI Creativity Awards
The AFCI has re-launched the "Marketing Awards" now titled the Creativity Awards for 2016. As an AFCI Member benefit, the awards are a unique opportunity and platform for global film commissions to showcase their creative promotions over the past 18 months.
There is no fee for submissions for AFCI Members and entries are accepted in a wide variety of digital categories judged by a global audience and a cross-section of industry professionals in the TV and film industry.
The competition opens Monday, June 6, 2016 and AFCI film commission members can submit to the following categories:
- Best Logo
- Best Promotional Swag
- Best Ad Design
- Best 360 Experience
- Best Video Reel
- Best Website Design
- Best Production Guide
Film commissions can submit to one or all categories listed. Each category will award 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes (certificates) and be judged by our partnering vendor, the Audience Awards' global audience of over 100,000 people.
The contest's top prize is the Best Overall Campaign Award. Film commissions that submit to more than five (5) contest categories are eligible to be nominated to take the top prize (certificate). The Best Overall Campaign designation will be awarded to ONE film commission selected exclusively by an independent judging panel assembled by the AFCI comprised of:
- Larry Laboe, Executive Director, NewFilmmakers Los Angeles
- Marjorie Galas, Editor, Variety 411
- Elliot Kotek, Editor-In-Chief, Beyond Cinema Magazine
- Ivana Massetti, Founder, Women Occupy Hollywood
- Kent Matsuoka, Locations Manager and Producer
- June 6, 2016 - Creativity Awards contest opens for AFCI Members' submissions
- July 31, 2016 - Submission entries for the contest closes
- August 1, 2016 - Voting opens for Creativity Awards categories
- August 19, 2016 - Voting closes for Creativity Awards categories
- September 23, 2016 - Winners announced at Cineposium 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia (USA)
For Additional Contest Details and to Submit Your Film Commission for the Creativity Awards Click Below
The 2016 Creativity Awards is powered by the Audience Awards, dubbed the best video contest platform on the planet. The Audience Awards is a community of 100,000 strong that defines synergy with an understanding of the filmmaking experience. The Audience Awards is an opportunity to promote creative works on a large scale to new faces beyond traditional social media models.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to stay in touch with the latest AFCI news.